Most of Sports Templates mockups are covered by our Hobbyist License.
If you use the mockup in only one end product, then a Hobbyist License is what you need.
An Pro License is required if you use the mockup in multiple end products.
|Free||Hobbyist (Regular)||Pro (Extended)|
|Must give credit|
|Number of usages||Unlimited||Purchased item may only be used in a single commercial project and one client. You can’t use an item on multiple clients or jobs||Unlimited amount of commercial projects, end products and clients|
|Use in an end product that’s sold to 1 client|
(e.g. “made to order” or “create your own” apps and sites)
|One license per each customized end product|
|Use in stock items/templates|
|Number of users||1||1||1|
|Access to download link||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Customer Care||Support via Email||Priority Assistance via Email|
|Not allowed||Cannot be used in stock items/templates, sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free) on its own or as a separate attachment from any of your work. Cannot be used in the offered for sale product where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold. Cannot be used in a pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libelous, obscene, or illegal.|
|Full license terms||Full license terms||Full license terms|
- What do you mean by mockup and end product?
The mockup is what you purchase from Sports Templates. The end product is what you build with that mockup.
- What are some examples of permitted end products?
- You can buy a mockup to use in a promo material.
- You can buy a mockup, get it printed on shirts, sell the shirts.
- You can buy a template, modify the text, print a flyer, and hand it out.
- You can buy a mockup to use in a blog post.
- Am I allowed to modify the mockup that I purchased?
Yes. You can customize our mockups to fit the needs of your end product.
- I’m not sure if my use is covered. What should I do?
Contact us and we’ll do our best to help you out.